Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Sunday, May 14, 2017

Playing with the skatepark

 Click image to enlarge!
Skatepark in new snow, still snowing!
© NF Photo 170307

FotoSketcher,  må 10 (paint)

FotoSketcher, pen draw 2, black and white
© NF PhotoArt 170514 

A bit lazy today I´, afraid. To hot outside all of a sudden. Just a few days ago it was winter :(

Using a software called FotoSketcher 3.0 I created the two images below from the one on top.  They are very small, only 900 pix wide.

You can do a lot with this software but yoy have the best effect on small images. And everything don´t look good. So you use it wisely.  But soon I will have my computers working, finger crossed! Then I can start praticing on the pad I have but could not use. Will be fun to see if I can handle it!

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday     Sunday sketches.

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

14 comments:

  1. I am not always a fan of black and white, but with this subject matter, I like it the best. I also like the clean lines of the first and last pictures. Very cool, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Both the altered images are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, still snowing? Hope that will soon change:)
    As to your comment, sorry, I ran out of space last year June, so had to get a new url (but wordpress puts all of my blogs under the same - old - url, since my username is still the same!)
    If you like to copy it: my current url is artworksfromjeshstg (dot)wordpress (dot) com Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very effective at giving off a cold wintery feeling ):

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like them all, Monica. This is really some great artwork :) Warm Pawkisses for a Happy Day :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great shot to start with, and then I love your photo plays too. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo and the altered images Monica!!!
    Happy PPF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always so amazed at your talent. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so varied! The curved lines made an interesting subject. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous different versions of the same photo!! Love it!! I think there is a great lesson here!! Many artists see the same thing so differently giving us our wonderful individuality!! Inspiring!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am enthralled by the pictures. I love the first one because I can see everything in it. . .I also love the second because it is suggestive. Interesting . . .your playing. I would like to know more about it. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson