Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy Easter and PPF

 Click image to enlarge!
Happy Easter
© NF PhotoArt 170414

Our Easter Witch has to fly in a snowstorm today :(

Created this today using today´s shot on my balcony. You can see them HERE

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

6 comments:

  1. Happy Easter. Be sure the Spring is close, April weather we call it when snow is back this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Monica! Have a lovely Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no-snow!!! I'd want to fly away too:) Fun picture. Happy PPF and happy Easter too! Hope that is the last of your snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, well done!
    Happy Easter dear Monica
    Warm regards from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. This brought me a giggle!! Thanks for bringing a little humour into my day! Love it!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am running late on comments. Hope you had a lovely Easter. I love your witchy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson