Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, June 22, 2023

Water creature

 Click image to enlarge!
Waterworld

Mermaids!
Paint and stickers


Pied Avocet, Australian

Dolphin love!
Two of my figurines, Dolhin and Afrodite

Swan love
(cutting and printing the parts on an art workshop)

Fun with water creatures and faces this week. 

I hope everyone is OK! Luckily we got a little rain, but now the sun is shining again. 

© NF Photo 230622

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD     FFO      AFF

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

6 comments:

  1. What an amazing post. I love all your water creatures Monica. Happy Summer to you! hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely water creature themed images

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovrly water creature responses. Happy Thursday.

    Much💚love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday Monica
    Thanks for linking to AFFF

    Much💚love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your water creatures. The swans remind me of a technique that I learned in one of my art books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh Monica, such pretty art today. I love all of it. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson