Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, June 8, 2023

Crawling Creature and exhibition

 Click image to enlarge!

Eagle vs Cobra


Both of them are jewelry. Both have faces even if they are tiny. 
And snakes are crawling for TADD. 

The eagle is a ring for your finger. 
The Cobra is made to sit on your ear. A bit tricky to fasten though. So I have not used it much. 
Was afraid I would drop it somewhere. 

From the exhibition below:
Decorated!

Me at the exhibition
Seems like I  have a face too. 😅

© NF Photo 220608

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD     FFO

Meet me on Instagram:


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,
                




8 comments:

  1. I love this post with all the wonderful art. However, I love see you in the photo best of all. Have a very nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thursday Monica. Good to see you at your exhibition. Nice photo

    Much💚love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a glorious weekend, Monica. It is lovely to see you at the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you showed this for FFO. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, there is wonderful artwork again. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely art and nice to see your face, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful artworks and lovely to put a face to your art xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good, Monica ... love your shirt too :) Your art in the exhibit is lovely. I love the blues and greens of the big and I suspect heavy wall hanging that you are holding. I also love the eagle and the cobra ... a dangerous scene for both :( Enjoy your exhibit, Monica. It is an opportunity that few of us have.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson