Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, March 2, 2023

Thursday art

 Click image to enlarge!
Mars!
First out today are my two calendars for Mars 
The one to the left got two peacock stickers on it for the right one I used different stamps. 
 I was quite surprised I managed to glue those peacocks without destroying them. They are "sitting" on a leaf that I painted on an outdoor workshop last summer. 

 AJJ


On fire!
This is createn on A4 watercolor-paper, burned out sparklers and acrylic colors.
It was a bit tricky to glue the sparklers on. 
For TADD that wants "Warm colors"


Wild waters!
A3  Watercolor paper. Textures and acrylic colors. 

All of these was quite fun to create. 

© NF Photo 230302
.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD    AJJ

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Monica. You have been busy. I love the journal pages. The images really POP on top of the black background. However all three of these would qualify for Valerie's theme at AJJ. They are all superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made some fabulous journal pages, thanks so much for linking to my challenge at AJJ, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice art and I like the warm colour piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Monica. What a fun collection of art pieces. That on fire one really caught my eye, but I also think you did a great job with your peacocks. I would have messed them
    Up also. Thanks for joining us at AJJ for Valerie’s challenge. And happy March to you. Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful art pieces Monica. Happy Thursday

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  6. great kalendarpages and die collection art pages are wonderful idea!!!!
    Hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. So last week was a bust because I am told blogger blew up a number of posts including mine. I hope this week will be an improvement. Love all of your subtle colors or lack there of in three of your posts and then the sparklers ... clever idea! Wild waters has a face right in the middle ... I am cursed with spotting it, though I can also see the wild waters so it is not a loss. Hope all is well with you, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous art Monica, I especially love the On Fire one! Thank you for sharing at Art Journal Journey and Valerie's theme, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great art, Monica. The calenders are very cool, the sparklers are fabulous, and I love the texture on the wild waters. Looks like you have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Wild Waters" is awesome! Looks like an oil painting!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson