Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, April 14, 2022

Yesterday and long ago

 Click image to enlarge!
I have posted this painting before. It is a combined work of my mother, father and me. 
Mom painted it, dad created the pieces of Juniper and I sew the Juniper on the painting to form a gate. 
Today I added my parents weddingphoto. 
For Rains theme Fond Memory

This is me visiting a SPA yesterday with my daughter. I was massaged with hot stones. 
That will be a wonderful memory for the future. 

© NF Photo 220414

Added for  TIOT Spring Colors © NF Photo 220415: 

LOL I made a mistake and created a TAG for TIOT "Spring colors"
I think it fits for that one too. 
I painted our first spring flowers on a tag. Hepatica, Wood anemone and Coltsfoot :) 
😀


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TAD    TIOT

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful special memories Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing page Monica, and I love how you included your parents. And the spa sounds fantastic. I would love a day like that. Especially when you got to go with your daughter. Have a great rest of your week Monica. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Spring tag! So colorful! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your collage of the combined effort of you and your parents is both beautiful and unique. Your parents are very attractive so now I know where you get your good looks. As for the message, I am green with envy. When I go to Thailand I can get a full body message for $10.00 ... Here, way too much. But I do love a foot message which I get with my Pedicure every 6 weeks. Keeps my feet in good shape so I can continue to run around :) Love this post, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely page for 'Fond Memory'
    The Spa sounds wonderful. and I do like your Spring tag.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your painted tag is lovely, I love how you named the flowers too

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Monica, this is beautiful. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like that tag you made for Try It on Tuesday. Who doesn't love spring flowers? Happy new week. And thanks for joining us. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that work of art Monica! And I have to say...spa day makes me green with envy lol...I've never had a hot stone massage! I bet it felt like heaven!!! ☺

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson