Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Friday, August 12, 2022

Whatever young or old

 Click image to enlarge!
Whatever Journey, young becomes old, always changing.
I did not find the year for the background. 


Bison herd drawn in 1959, I was 14 years old
For Nicoles faces as those guys have huge faces. I have seen them up close, and I mean upclose, like 10 cm! In Yellowstone. So between the drawing and the meeting it was almost 60 years

Volcano in Iceland
 Been there too!
Painted three days ago, Black A4 paper
All pieces have my own backgrounds. Except the paper of  course. 

© NF Photo 220812

I hope everyone s OK. It has been hot but we are expecting a little cooler days now. 
I have given up my car so now I have to fix a bike. There are busses but they don´t really go where I want to go. 😎😞

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Nicoles Faces    AFFF    Allsorts     Art Journal

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

10 comments:

  1. Lovely artwork, thank you for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are fantastic. Fun to see your drawing from 1959. It reminds me of cave art. I went to Yellowstone years ago and am going back next month. And that volcano is great. I went to Iceland in 2016 also. So both of these have some meaning to me. Hope you are having a great FRiday and have a nice weekend ahead also. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say thanks for joining us at AJJ for Chris' challenge also. These are perfect. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you were always talented. Thanks for sharing your 1959 art.
    Happy you linked to Art For Fun Friday

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bison and done at such a young age. Thank you for joining Friday Face Off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful artworks! Loving those bison, I can hear them running as I look at the picture 😊. Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your artwork is simply amazing, Monica. I love the bison, they are amazing animals. I've seen them in Yellowstone where one even walked right through our campsite, and also in Badlands where the entire herd walked through our campground in order to get to the meadow beyond. It was breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! The weirdest thing has just happened - we hardly ever see Bison on TV here and we are watching a programme where a farm shop has just bought a Bison herd! So...back to saying thank you so much for linking your fabulous Bison drawing to my AJJ theme. I love the volcano too and I always enjoy following your links to see your photos, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are simply stunning drawings. Bison are beautiful as you drew them.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson