Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Mostly birds

 Click image to enlarge!
Peacock garden
I hope this works as a Journal. It is only the size of A4 paper but I used so many different techniques I can´t even start to explain it. 


Swan lake print
This is one of the printed piece from the Open Artshop int he Library last week
Another bird even if it is no journal. 


Swan Lake TAG with stencil Hummingbird



Flower in pink! 
Abstract photoart


Abstract photoart "Thawing"


© NF Photo 220503

May already. Soon summer. Many flower and trees are early in bloom for my location. Soon flowering period is over.  Makes me wonder what summer will be like?
😎
I hope evearyone is great. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Art Journal birds   TAG   TIOT   Featured critters    TAD

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

18 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifu art Monika. I love the prints from last week. The tag is gorgeous, thanks so much for linking to our challenge at Tag Tuesday, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Monica, you have some wonderful bird art today. And those first 2 pages do work as journal pages. You can link up loose pages. Those peacocks are very handsome and I love the swans with their crowns. Thanks so much for sharing these with us at AJJ for Matilde's challenge. Hope May is treating your well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I want to say thanks for linking up at Try It On Tuesday also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all wonderful Monika- very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your flower in pink! And Swan Lake, so pretty and romantic!!! We are still having spring here...no hot weather just yet, I can't wait though! But then...the bugs come out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative projects! I like both peacocks and swans :) Thank you for joining my theme at AJJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant tag, love that bit of stencilling! Such a gorgeous vibrant blue for your swan tag. Love it! Thanks so much for joining with us at Tag Tuesday!
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun post, Monica. I think this one was for the birds (grin). I love the joournal page you created for Matilde's theme at Art Journal Journey. I also love the pink flowers and Swan Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Swan Lake print is my favourite

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't had time to follow all of your links - I will come back when I can! I love your art work . Your journal page is brilliant with those beautiful birds- it's perfect for Matilde's theme at AJJ. Swans are so graceful to watch . Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love your abstracts this week. Actually all of your prints are awesome, but I am drawn to "The Flower in Pink". You win the blue ribbon for the week, Monica :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous art pieces and I love the piece you shared with us over at Try it on Tuesday.
    Thanks for linking up.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. so many beautiful birds! i like that hummingbird stencil! thanks for linking to tag tuesday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh, these are all so beautiful. I especially like the art journal page you made with the peacocks! They are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson