Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Friday, April 19, 2019

Happy Easter and this weeks art

 Click image to enlarge!
Deer under the Tree
White tempera on black canvas 20x20cm

 Emotional meltdown - Känslomässig härdsmälta
Grained paper A5
One morning at breakfast my brain presented me with "Emotional meltdown" Two days later I tried to paint it. I used only three colors, Black,red,yellow which I think represent a quick destruction. Which was proved in Paris this week. :(

The Seesaw - Gungbrädan
Canvas 20x20cm
This happend as I had the decoration gravel and the white Seesaw. I had some troubble with the thick paint but finally I got it too work.


Happy Easter! - Glad Påsk!

Earlier in life I always painted my Easter eggs with tiny chickens. Thought I´ll do it this year too even if I had no guests   :)

© NF Photo 190419

Happy Easter everyone!

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday



Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful artworks! I love the tree with beautiful reindeer, the tree is flaming in motion. The two kids playing under the tree is so adorable and those easter eggs are so cute! Happy PPF and Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely and interesting works! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed Easter, nice art Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. marvelous variation of art Monica! Your color choice and brush strokes in "Emotional meltdown" do convey that feeling perfectly. Happy PPF and happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Monica, your Easter egg art is so cute

    Much❣love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all! What a talented art! LOVE it. That first one just fills my eyes to the brim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter! I love your experiments with textural art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the eggs...
    Happy Easter to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, pretty art images. I hope you had a very happy Easter! Enjoy your day, have a happy new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh Monica. I love this art. That first on is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the flowing tree with the deer.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson