Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, September 21, 2017

Some images not yet posted

 Click image to enlarge!
Healer

The stump world

Painted autumn forest
© NF PhotoArt 170922

Three images I have created lately but not shared yet.

"Healer" is a composite with many filters, pencils and blendings used.
"The stump world" is one image and lots of creative manipulations.
"Painted autumn forest", one image I have actually digitally painted on.


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday

I am now on INSTAGRAM with two accounts. If you are there I would be happy if you visited me. We could follow each other if you let me know who you are.
Monica / NatureFootstep

NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

9 comments:

  1. All 3 pieces are beautiful works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been a Busy Bee ... experimenting with new effects I see. I love your healer, but of course I would as I love anything native. Your stump looks like it is reaching ... as are we all these days. And of course fall, my favorite time of years. I think they are all awesome, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images...the stump looks like it has a deer perched upon it!!
    Always love your work!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh...these are cool...they kinda look like collages...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are very interesting and so much going on in each one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice pieces Monica. have a great weekend. Luv the sculptured effect in 'stump world', that's my favourite

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all three brings back a lot of IL forest memories. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson