Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, October 27, 2016

About me!

I am Monica Johansson and my alias and artist name is NatureFootstep

I am a nature photographer and digital artist. Love to travel and have visited 29 countries. In my art I use my own images and often use the ones from my travels.

I live in Sweden and is now retired.

If you want to contact me please write to   Monica@naturefootstep.com

1 comment:

  1. Heisann.... welcome to be a part of BSW 2017 ;:OD) ... look forward to see your wonderful documentation!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson